Winter 2017 Edition of CCI Vancouver Condo News with New Design is Available Now!
CCI Vancouver Condo News is a quarterly newsletter publication with strata related articles and case law updates aimed at helping strata councils in BC learn how to be better equipped to perform their duties.
Topics inside this issue:
- President’s Message
- Civil Resolution Tribunal Updates
- Legal Corner
- Strata Case Law in BC
- Condo Cases Across Canada
- From the Strata Experts
- A Condition Check: The Benefits of Proactive Maintenance Unlicensed Vehicles On Common Property Of A Strata Corporation: Why Should Third Party Legal Liability Coverage Be Purchased?
- Why Do Misconceptions About Reserve Fund Planning Persist?
- LandlordBC Landlord Registry™ – What you need to know about being a Landlord in British Columbia
- Financial Literacy – The Annual Operating Budget
- Business Partner and Professional Members Directory
- Canadian Condominium Institute - Vancouver Chapter Services At A Glance
Download CCI Vancouver Condo News Winter 2017 Edition
Archive of the Past Issues of Condo News
CCI Vancouver accepts educational articles that are beneficial for strata councils across BC from Professional and Service Provider members of the chapter.
Strata council members, do you have a unique tale to tell or advice to share with other Strata Councils? We are introducing a NEW section where you can share your challenges and successes to help and inspire other council members to problem solve and build strong communities.
Submit Educational-only Strata Articles, Stories, Q & A and Tips for Condo News
How to Become a Member