Winter 2018 CCI-Vancouver Condo News is now available!
CCI Vancouver Condo News is a quarterly newsletter publication with strata related articles and case law updates aimed at helping strata councils in BC learn how to be better equipped to perform their duties.
Topics inside this issue:
- President’s Message
- Stratology - Insurance
- Civil Resolution Tribunal Updates - Jurisdiction of the Civil Resolution Tribunal for Strata Property Claims
- Legal Corner
- Strata Case Law in BC
- McKnight v. Bourque, 2017 BCSC 2280
- The Owners, Strata Plan KAS 2428 v. Baettig, 2017 BCCA 377
- Condo Cases Across Canada
- From the Strata Experts
- Borrowing Funds to Complete a Capital Project
- The Importance of Unit Owners Insurance
- Electric Cars Are Coming -- Is Your Building Ready?
- Business Partner and Professional Members Directory
- Canadian Condominium Institute - Vancouver Chapter Services At A Glance
Download CCI Vancouver Condo News Spring 2018 Edition
Archive of the Past Issues of Condo News
CCI Vancouver accepts educational articles that are beneficial for strata councils across BC from Professional and Business Partner members of the chapter.
Strata council members, do you have a unique tale to tell or advice to share with other Strata Councils? We are introducing a NEW section where you can share your challenges and successes to help and inspire other council members to problem solve and build strong communities.
Submit Educational-only Strata Articles, Stories, Q & A and Tips for Condo News
How to Become a Member