Spring 2018 CCI-Vancouver Condo News is now available!
CCI Vancouver Condo News is a quarterly newsletter publication with strata related articles and case law updates aimed at helping strata councils in BC learn how to be better equipped to perform their duties.
Topics inside this issue:
- President’s Message
- Stratology - Common Property
- Civil Resolution Tribunal Updates - The CRT Clarifies How to Manage Conflicts, Repairs and Renovations for Strata Corporations
- Legal Corner
- Strata Case Law in BC
- Getting your foot in the door; without breaking your ankle
- Maslek et al v. The Owners, Strata Plan LMS 2778, 2018 BCCRT 10
- Condo Cases Across Canada
- From the Strata Experts
- Insurance: Additional Living Expense Coverage for Owners
- Crane and Shoring Easements
- Decisions, Decisions, Decisions…An Overview of How to Make Decisions at the Strata Council Level
- Business Partner and Professional Members Directory
- Canadian Condominium Institute - Vancouver Chapter Services At A Glance
Download CCI Vancouver Condo News Spring 2018 Edition
Archive of the Past Issues of Condo News
CCI Vancouver accepts educational articles that are beneficial for strata councils across BC from Professional and Business Partner members of the chapter.
Strata council members, do you have a unique tale to tell or advice to share with other Strata Councils? We are introducing a NEW section where you can share your challenges and successes to help and inspire other council members to problem solve and build strong communities.
Submit Educational-only Strata Articles, Stories, Q & A and Tips for Condo News
How to Become a Member