Evening Strata Educational Seminar on March 10, 2015
AN EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE CCI VANCOUVER CHAPTER
FOR STRATA COUNCIL MEMBERS & STRATA OWNERS
Volunteers in Your Strata
- Committees - How should they be set up and function
- Insurance Perspective and Coverage for Volunteers
- Liability to Strata when using volunteers
- Janice Pynn – CEO Baywest Property Management
- Paul Murcutt - BFL CANADA
- Lisa Frey – Lesperance Mendes Lawyers
|| Tuesday, March 10, 2015
|| Library Square Conference Centre, 7th Floor
Morris J. Wosk Boardroom
350 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 6B1
|| Seminar: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
|| Members $10
You must PRE-REGISTER as there will NOT be any registration at the door. Space will be limited. DO NOT DELAY!
Seminar Flyer - Printer Friendly Version
Register by Email
The registration is closed now.
Seminar's Slides and Materials:
The slides and materials of this seminar are available on the Members Only area of the website.