Full Day Strata Educational Seminar & AGM on October 27, 2012
Strata Annual General Meetings
- Have you ever experienced problems with running an efficient general meeting?
- Have you had problems handling difficult owners at general meetings?
- Do you really know what a proxy form is and how it is to be used?
- Do you have owners turn in their own version of a proxy form when they register for general meetings?
- Are your strata council meetings running efficiently and on time or do they turn into long drawn-out meetings routinely interspersed with arguments and bickering?
- Do you struggle with strata council and general meeting minutes — what should or should not go into the minutes and keeping them effective and succinct?
- Annual meetings for sections — how do we do that?
If you want answers to any of these questions or have questions of your own, this all day seminar, hosted by CCI Vancouver, will address each of these topics. There will be ample opportunity to ask questions of the day’s speakers who include:
- Jim Allison, Assertive Strata Management
- Neil Fraser, The Wynford Group
- Jamie Bleay, Access Law Group
- Philip Dougan, Access Law Group
|| SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2012
|| UBC Robson Square
800 Robson Street, Vancouver
|| Registration Starts: 8:30 AM
Seminar: 9:00 AM to 12:00 NOON and 1:15 PM to 3 PM
Annual General Meeting: 1:00 to 1:15 p.m.
|| Members $50
Each member and up to 2 guests of that member will be entitled to pay the member fee of $50.
Lunch will be served and included with your registration fee.
Registration is now closed.