Full Day Strata Educational Seminar on June 15, 2013
AN EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE CCI VANCOUVER CHAPTER
FOR STRATA COUNCIL MEMBERS, STRATA OWNERS
Dispute Resolution 101
- Dispute Resolution Under the Strata Property Act
- The Civil Resolution Tribunal Act and Strata Disputes
- The Importance of Dispute Resolution in Strata Communities
- What is Section 34.1 Hearing Anyway?
- Deborah Howes, B.A., LL.B., ACCI, FCCI, CTAJ, C. Med., C. Arb, High Clouds Incorporated
- Jamie Bleay, Access Law Group
- Jim Allison, Assertive Property Management
- Phil Dougan, Access Law Group
- Pat Williams, lawyer from Clark, Wilson
|| Saturday, June 15, 2013
|| UBC Robson Square
800 Robson Street, Vancouver
|| Registration Starts: 8:30 AM
9:00 AM to 12:00 NOON
1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Each member and up to 2 guests of that member will be entitled to pay the member fee of $ 50.
Lunch is included in the registration fee and there is inexpensive underground parking at the venue
Registration is now closed.