Half-Day Strata Educational Seminar - May 11, 2019
AN EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE CCI VANCOUVER CHAPTER
FOR STRATA COUNCIL MEMBERS & STRATA OWNERS
Topic: Complex Stratas
With larger communities being built, complex stratas are fast becoming the norm. From easement to cost sharing agreements,
the management of these properties is a challenge for both councils and property managers alike.
Come and hear from our experts on a variety of challenges faced by complex stratas in today’s world. | May 11, 2019
- Shawn Smith, Partner, Cleveland Doan LLP
- Sean Ingraham, Vice President, Community Development, FirstService Residential
|| Saturday, May 11, 2019
3777 Henning Drive
|| Seminar: 9:00 - 12:00 PM
|| Members $30
You must PRE-REGISTER as there will NOT be any registration at the door. Space will be limited. DO NOT DELAY!
Register online here!
Who Can Register for CCI Vancouver Seminars With Members' Rate?
- If your strata is a member of CCI Vancouver
- If you are part of a company that is a Business Partner member of CCI Vancouver
- If you are a Professional Member of CCI Vancouver
- If you are an Individual Member of CCI Vancouver
Seminar Poster (Printable Version)
CCI Vancouver Strata Educational Seminars' Rules and Policies
What Seminar Attendees Say