Half Day Strata Educational Seminar on April 13, 2013
Q & A With Strata Lawyers
- Do you have a long list of questions you have been anxiously waiting to ask a lawyer but have never had a chance to ask?
- Are you still confused about your legal rights and remedies when it comes to insurance?
- Would you like an opportunity to hear about the most recent condo case law decisions in B.C.?
- Have you heard about the new Limitation Act and how it will likely impact on strata corporations?
- Do sections and types confuse you?
- What steps do you need to take under the Strata Property Act to become a type or a section?
Get answers to these and more questions, and be updated about the most recent legal decisions in B.C. that may affect you and your strata corporations.
- Paul Mendes, J.D. of Lesperance Mendes
- Shawn Smith, LLB of Cleveland Doan LLP
- Phil Dougan, LLB of Access Law Group
- Jamie Bleay, LLB of Access Law Group
|| Saturday, April 13, 2013
|| UBC Robson Square
800 Robson Street, Vancouver
|| Registration Starts: 8:30 AM
Seminar: 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
|| Members $30
Each member and up to 2 guests of that member will be entitled to pay the member fee of $30.
Registration is now closed.
Available Presentations From This Seminar:
Separate Sections and Strata Lots Types [PDF]
Strata Corporations and the new Limitation Act [PDF]