Half Day Strata Educational Seminar on May 27, 2017
AN EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE CCI VANCOUVER CHAPTER
FOR STRATA COUNCIL MEMBERS & STRATA OWNERS
Topic: ARRRGGGGHH! There’s a leak in my unit. Now what?
Come and join an interactive insurance workshop and learn how to navigate through the process of detecting damage to your property.
- Jamie Bleay, Access Law Group
- Veronica Franco, Clark Wilson LLP
- Tony Esposito, BFL CANADA Claims Manager
- Gaelan Porter, FirstService Residential, Senior Manager, Insurance Western Region
|| Saturday, May 27, 2017
|| Accent Inn Burnaby
3777 Henning Drive
|| Continental Breakfast: 8:30 - 9:00 AM
Seminar: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|| Members $30
You must PRE-REGISTER as there will NOT be any registration at the door. Space will be limited. DO NOT DELAY!
Who Can Register for CCI Vancouver Seminars With Members' Rate?
- If your strata is a member of CCI Vancouver
- If you are part of a company that is a Business Partner member of CCI Vancouver
- If you are a Professional Member of CCI Vancouver
- If you are an Individual Member of CCI Vancouver
Seminar Flyer - Printer Friendly Version
CCI Vancouver Strata Educational Seminars' Rules and Policies
What Seminar Attendees Say
Within a week after the seminar, the presentation slides will be available under Members Only area of our website as part of the resources available to CCI Vancouver members.