Half Day Strata Educational Seminar on May 9, 2015
AN EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE CCI VANCOUVER CHAPTER
FOR STRATA COUNCIL MEMBERS & STRATA OWNERS
AGM and Bylaw Enforcement - Revisited
Annual General Meetings — Revisited
- What is quorum?
- Counting the votes
- Elections — vote required for each nominee
- Rules of Order
Bylaw Enforcement — Revisited
- The goal of bylaw enforcement — available options
- How is it done? — the rules
- Do they work?
- How to collect the money
- Is there another solution?
- Sean Ingraham, FirstService Residential BC
- Shawn M. Smith, Cleveland Doan LLP
- Phil Dougan, Access Law Group
|| Saturday, May 9, 2015
|| Accent Inn Burnaby
3777 Henning Drive, Burnaby
(on the corner of Boundary Rd. and Lougheed Hwy., one block from Gilmore Skytrain Station)
|| Continental Breakfast: 8:30 - 9:00 AM
Seminar: 9:00 AM to Noon
|| Members $30
Continental Breakfast Included
You must PRE-REGISTER as there will NOT be any registration at the door. Space will be limited. DO NOT DELAY!
Registration is closed now for this seminar.
Seminar Flyer - Printer Friendly Version
Register by Email